Erectile dysfunction is an alarming subject and medical condition which has been misapprehended by many people worldwide. People shy away from talking about it. Even the closest of the pals refrain from uttering a word about this sensitive subject.
All the inexplicit data available about erectile dysfunction only cause more confusion among people. And, those who have the inclination to know about this subject remain nescient. Here, we are going to talk about some no-nonsense topics which are pertinent to the impotence. Moreover, we will also learn some common viable treatments to treat this medical condition.
A Due Diagnosis Instead Of Speculation
We all are aware of general human nature, nobody hesitates from throwing out an expert opinion. Also, most people reach conclusions based on mere speculations. Erectile Dysfunction isn’t a trivial issue which can be attenuated by random homemade remedies. Therefore, speculating about such serious ailment is only going to bring you more befuddlement.
The foremost thing you need in such an ailing state is a proper diagnosis in a certified laboratory. A proper diagnosis can include several steps and procedures. The process ensures the finding of an underlying reason behind the medical condition.
A medical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction may include the following procedures:
- Physical examination of your penile region to check the nerves for sensation in the reproductive organ.
- Blood tests might be done to figure out if the ED is caused by other medical conditions like diabetes, low testosterone level, etc.
- Urinalysis—A urinal test can spot the presence of diabetes and other underlying health conditions.
- Ultrasound can be the last option taken by a doctor during the diagnosis of impotence in a man. This procedure involves a scan of the reproductive organ along with the nearby region. This procedure includes a device which transmits the scanned images into the monitor. Then after, the doctor ascertains if any blood vessel around the penile region is suppressed or damaged. Suppression in the artery or blood vessel hinders the required blood flow to the organ.
The Expensive Treatments Of ED They Recommend
On proper diagnosis, your doctor may recommend you some expensive treatment options. Such options may include testosterone replacement and other troublesome injectable treatment. Although, these methods do work effectively but cost on the higher side. Hence, the exorbitant cost sometimes makes the patient reluctant to undergo such treatment options.
The Best Alternative Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction—The Novel Oral Medications
Scientists took the fretting problem of impotence quite seriously over the years. Subsequently, due to continuous experiments, today we have few scientifically tested and proven compounds which can work on the erectile tissues efficiently. Moreover, these medicines can repair the damage incurred on suppressed blood vessels around the penile region.
There are 4 medical compounds which are used as prime ingredients in the synthesis of an ED-medication. Find them below:
- Sildenafil Citrate—Available in the variants of Kamagra tablets, Kamagra jelly, Kamagra Soft tablets & Silagra tablets.
- Tadalafil—In the pharmaceutical market, available with the product name of Apcalis Jelly.
- Vardenafil –Available with the trusted brand name of Levitra tablets.
The Easy Way To Deal With Impotence
A controlled diet which includes high fibre & low carbohydrate food, regular exercise regime and less indulgence in alcoholic beverages can help in the prevention of Erectile dysfunction. Additionally, a bit of precaution can help you to maintain your virility on the linens even beyond the age you can imagine. And, god forbid…if you are already a victim of impotence, then you need to keep a calm head on your shoulders. So, simply start using the recommended dosages of oral medication like Kamagra which can restore your sexual potency before each venereal act.
A banker whose life got into a mess when found affected by erectile dysfunction. This is an initiative to awaken all the other ED patients who have given up on life. I endeavour to help others like me by sharing my personal experience about ED.