Lovegra 100mg Tablets
|12||Lovegra (Ladygra) 100||£13.70|
|20||Lovegra (Ladygra) 100||£20.90|
|52||Lovegra (Ladygra) 100||£44.10|
|100||Lovegra (Ladygra) 100||£69.90|
Lovegra Tablets (Female Viagra)- How does it Work?
Each film-coated pill of Lovegra contains an active ingredient called sildenafil citrate, which is the same ingredient used in the branded tablet, Viagra. This product becomes effective within 45 minutes of consumption and works by increasing blood flow and sensitivity in the vaginal area. This in turn leads to increased natural lubrication and enhanced sexual pleasure during intercourse and this takes sexual satisfaction to a whole new level. Each tablet contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate and it is important to take the correct dosage in order to avoid unwanted side effects.
How to Use Lovegra Tablets for Maximum Safety & Efficacy
- Do not use alcohol, as it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not combine with other drugs you may be taking for sexual dysfunction
- Only take this medication when sexual activity is planned
- Avoid large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This product is intended for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose is usually 100 mg of Lovegra
- Do not take more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid unwanted side effects
Kamagra UK provides your a chance to improve your sexual health with help of Lovegra Tablets (Female Viagra). Here you can buy Lovegra Tablets (Female Viagra) at very cheap price. Kamagra UK alway focusing the on Good Medicine on low cost, we always care your health and your money.
Directions for Dosage & Lovegra (Female Viagra)
The normal dosage of Lovegra is 100 mg. Women taking this medication should not exceed the recommended dosage to avoid excessive side effects. It is recommended to be taken 30 to 45 minutes before sexual activity and never more than once within 24 hours. Always store this medication in a cool and dry place. Keep in a place that is out of the reach of children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
Normally, Lovegra pills do not cause major side effects for most women. However, you may experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach upset and a stuffy nose. These side effects are always mild in nature and pass within a few hours. In you experience any major side effects, such as temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking this medication and consult your doctor immediately.
Warnings - Who Should Avoid Lovegra?
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid taking this medication
- Do not take it with nitrates, as it may cause some medical complications
- Do not use if you suffer from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People with low or high blood pressure should not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections