Silagra Tablets 100mg
Erectile dysfunction not only leads to a lack of sexual activity, it can also ruin your relationship. This is why a safe and powerful medication is needed to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). Silagra Tablets safe and effective drug for the treatment of erection problems experienced by men and is universally recommended by doctors and researchers. A generic version of Viagra, it belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. This product has certain advantages over similar ED tablets because of the following reasons:
- Less expensive and just as effective as conventional Viagra
- Works smoothly to treat erectile dysfunction safely and effectively
- FDA approved medicine tried and tested by millions of men over the years
- Manufactured under strict quality control by renowned company Cipla
Silagra Tablets - HOW DOES IT WORK?
Silagra tablets becomes effective within 30 to 40 minutes of its consumption and stays effective for about 6 hours. It contains sildenafil citrate which works by dilating blood vessels in the penis and this allows more blood to flow into the penile area, allowing you maintain harder, longer lasting erections for satisfying sexual activity. This medication, however, only works if you are sexually stimulated. Do not take more than one tablet per day to avoid undesirable side effects.
HOW TO USE SILAGRA TABLETS FOR MAXIMUM BENEFITS
- Swallow with a glass of water 30 to 45 minutes before sexual activity
- Do not combine with alcohol or other ED drugs to avoid harmful effects
- Avoid fatty meals with this medication as this may reduce its effectiveness
- Make sure that you are sexually stimulated for this medicine to work
- Do not take this drug if no sexual activity is planned
- Always follow the recommended dosage to allow it to work effectively
DIRECTIONS FOR DOSAGE AND STORAGE - SILAGRA TABLETS
The first time Silagra is taken, try a starting doseof 50 mg by splitting the pill in two. If you are not able to achieve the desired result with 50 mg, increase the dosage to one full 100 mg pill. Never exceed the daily maximum recommended dose of 100mg to avoid additional side effects. Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets and store in a cool and dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS of Silagra
While most men experience no serious side effects with Silagra tablets they may cause some mild undesirable effects occasionally, which include mild dizziness, stomach upset, slight nausea, blocked nose, sensitivity to bright light, blue tinge to vision, etc. These side effects are mild in nature and diminish within a few hours. Serious side effects such as prolonged erections lasting longer than 4 hours, temporary vision loss or a change in hearing are very rare and, if experienced, require immediate medical attention.
WARNINGS-WHO SHOULD AVOID SILAGRA TABLETS?
- This drug is not recommended for people with low or high blood pressure
- Avoid if you have non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Do not use if you suffer from retinitis pigmentosa ( a severe eye disease)
- Do not take this medication if you develop an allergy to sildenafil citrate
- People with heart, liver and kidney problems should seek medical advicefirst
- It should be avoided by people taking medicines containing nitrates
- It is not for women and children, it should only be taken by adult males